Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) Belgium NV/SA is looking for a Benelux Communication Intern located in Brussels, Belgium.
The role as Intern Benelux Communications @(COMPANY NAME)
We are searching for an ambitious and self-driven Intern to support our Marketing and Communications (MarCom) team in the Benelux area for 6 months starting in August. The internship will be the perfect opportunity for you to gain practical experience and obtain knowledge of a wide range of communications practices and tools.
As an Intern you will mainly assist the MarCom Manager in the Benelux area with a variety of local activities such as internal communications, social media, and occasional marketing activities (events and campaigns).
Your responsibilities include amongst others:
* Writing and sharing stories for internal communications though all our platforms -in English and Dutch or French;
* Creating material for digital signage;
* Supporting people across the organization with queries about communications - mainly working closely with our HR department and the management team;
* Helping with the organization and execution of internal events;
* Responsibility for booking Social Media posts using an online publishing tool and coordinating posts and translations with the team;
* Reporting on Social Media activities and manage Leaderboard of social ambassadors;
* Maintaining and updating the content of the websites in (COMPANY NAME) Benelux area;
* Occasionally assisting with hands-on marketing tasks in relation to event arrangements, lead generation campaigns and sector-based campaigns.
Who are you
You are studying Marketing, Communications or Business Administration at the final stage of your Bachelor or at Master level. Practical experience from a similar student position or internship within the IT industry or B2B marketing is an advantage. You need to have a strong interest in the written word and a flair for communications.
You are able to keep your focus in a hectic, dynamic environment. You are organized and are able to manage multiple projects.
In addition, we look for the below qualifications:
* Good understanding of Communications and how to influence and inspire people
* in writing;
* Attention to detail, structured, proactive, responsible and self-driven;
* High flexibility and used to working with deadlines;
* The ability to work independently while still working closely with the MarCom team
* across borders;
* Strong communication skills;
* Master English and Dutch or French at a high level both in writing and verbally.
What do we offer
As an intern in (COMPANY NAME) you will be part of an open and dynamic workplace where academic and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer exciting work environment in an international company. Knowledge sharing and a flexible work practices are part of (COMPANY NAME) culture. We value our people and are committed to work-life balance.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Tanja Smet +3x xx xxxxxx7. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities