Description du poste:
Grow with us as an intern for 6 months in the role of Business Analyst and learn from the best!
As part of this role you'll learn what it is that makes a great sales professional, develop your key skills in a global company and contribute to excellent results.
If this sounds like the kind of thing that you want to be involved in, apply now!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING ?
As member of the European Sales team, responsible for the development of the Kellogg Company interests with the Global Retailers & the European Buying Alliances, you will be a central pillar coordinating the customer's management operations to ensure great customer engagement, drive success with Global retailers & work in a multicultural environment developing communication and agility skills.
As well as thriving in a continuous improvement workplace, developing your skills and experience, you'll be responsible for the following:
* Ensure quality reporting on monthly sales figures :
o Leverage existing Central database & associated tools to build European customer reports and analysis.
o Establish ongoing contacts with the countries sales team (scope worldwide)
o Ensure the figures are accurate, reliable and relevant
o Complete the monthly sales report with the figures received and send it to the customer(s)
o Understand the trends and variances in the results from one month to another
* Assist with the preparation of customer visits :
o Work closely with Int'l account managers to support meeting preparation & project management.
o Update the market data per customer and country
o Get feedback from the countries in order to understand any problem or trend
* Create visibility on contract compliance via score carding :
o Compliance of the international contracts
o Have visibility and be aware if international support is needed locally
* Support the sales team with ad hoc analysis amongst which :
o Business Case / Pricing / Market share
o New initiatives / New customers
o Business intelligence
* Work closely with business management on projects led by the European team
Profil requis du candidat:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as the hunger to learn and the passion for our brands, you'll need to demonstrate the following:
* Good in communication, able to build trust through keeping commitments and the ability to get others on board to deliver the agenda
* Well organized, can set priorities to cope with multi-functional tasks, heavy workload and stick to deadlines
* A certain level of autonomy is required as team members are travelling and not always available
* English language ability is a must, French is a plus or any multilingual profile
* Good analysis skills, very good in Microsoft Suite
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW ?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to 'Create or access my profile' and complete the information required in the 'Job Alerts' section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law