Description du poste:
WHAT YOU DO AT (COMPANY NAME) CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with (COMPANY NAME) technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences - the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the (COMPANY NAME) culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.
(COMPANY NAME) together we advance_
As a Co-op student, you can make an immediate contribution to (COMPANY NAME)'s next generation of technology innovations. We have a dynamic, high-energy work environment, filled with expert employees, and unique opportunities for developing your career. You will have the opportunity to connect with (COMPANY NAME) leaders, receive one-on-one mentorship, attend amazing networking events, and much more. With (COMPANY NAME), you can get hands-on experience that will give you a competitive edge in the workforce.
We are hiring for multiple co-op/intern positions that vary between on-site and hybrid. Students will be required to work in the office on a schedule based on the team's requirements.
16-month position from May 6, 2024 - August 29, 2025
Technical Program Manager Co-ops at (COMPANY NAME) have the opportunity to drive end-to-end delivery of leading-edge technology in semiconductors. You will learn how the power of technology can be applied to solve real-world problems.
What you'll be doing
* Initiate, plan, and manage complex projects to achieve milestone commitments and execution goals
* Oversee the full project lifecycle, stakeholder matrix, change management, and conduct lessons learned
What you'll learn
You may gain the following experience
* Exposure to lifecycle of projects - initiation, planning, identifying work breakdown, gather requirements and program documentation
* Develop understanding of technical aspects of projects
* 3rd year student pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or a related disacipline
* Returning to school following the co-op term
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Basic understanding of project management methodologies
Please have knowledge in one or more of the following skills
* Basic technical background with ability to drive technical discussions
* Experience working with source code management tools such as GitHub
* Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, etc)
By submitting your application, you are indicating your interest in (COMPANY NAME) co-op positions. We are recruiting for multiple positions, and if your experience aligns with any of our co-op opportunities, a recruiter will contact you.
Benefits offered are described: (COMPANY NAME) benefits at a glance.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||26 Sep 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Électronique grand public|
|Durée d'emploi:||16 mois|