Description du poste:
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees work together to develop mobility around the world, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment in which it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience.
Your ideas are our fuel.
Primary Location: US
Schedule: Full Time
When applicable, (COMPANY NAME) promotes flexible and hybrid work policies.
Why join us?
As a global leader in aviation, (COMPANY NAME) is renowned for designing, manufacturing, and servicing world-class aircraft that elevate the client experience.
(COMPANY NAME) has been successful in setting the highest standards because we are a people-centric business that fosters talent, passion and authenticity. Prioritizing employee growth and development, we empower everyone to reach their full potential on their own terms.
How can we help your transition into the civilian workforce?
We recognize the various challenges you may face as a retiring service member transitioning into the civilian workforce, and we understand the importance of considering the knowledge and strengths you're bringing over from the military.
Therefore, to ensure you have a positive and enriching experience, we provide each intern with a tailored training program focused on translating your unique skillset to our organization.
What can you expect from your SkillBridge internship?
* You will be placed in a role tailored to your desired career path within business aviation.
* You will work with various business units including Aircraft Maintenance, Engineering and Defense
* You will acquire exposure in different fields like Component Repair & Overhaul, Methods, and Flight Test
* You will leverage your current experience while gaining new knowledge.
* You will learn and implement new skills through specific assignments that support your transition.
What are the (COMPANY NAME) SkillBridge intern requirements?
* You are currently in the military, with the ability to participate in the SkillBridge program.
* You are flexible to work various hours and schedules depending on the role.
Now that you can see yourself as a SkillBridge Intern at (COMPANY NAME), apply and let's chat!
(COMPANY NAME) Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer with a non-discrimination policy.
If your profile meets the requirements of the position, we will keep you informed via email or phone.
Join us at: careers.(COMPANY NAME).com
Your ideas move people.
Job SkillBridge Intern
Primary Location Hartford Service Center
Organization Learjet Inc
Employee Status Temporary
|Site web de l'entreprise
|23 Nov 2023
|Type de poste:
|Transport / Logistique