Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As market leader in enterprise application software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - (COMPANY NAME) empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Our Junior Professional Intern Program offers an exciting opportunity for a potential career at (COMPANY NAME) Digital Business Services. This internship starts with a training which will provide not only the background to develop an extensive knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s premier products but also the tools needed to present these software solutions to our customers and/or support our Project Management teams.
What you'll do:
* Position Title: Customer Engagement Analyst Intern
* Location: Toronto, Ontario
* Expected start date to end date: April 6, xxx0 to August 7, xxx0
* Contract Hours: 40 hours/week
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Current Seniors or recent graduates with a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university. Related Majors: Information Systems, Business, Physics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
* Excellent, confident presentation and communication skills that engage any sized audience (one to one, leading a team meeting or teaching a class)
* Candidate must be able to take a holistic approach to address situations, must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work as a team player and as an individual contributor
* Intermediate to Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Must be willing to travel (80%-100%)
* Ability to travel to Newtown Square, PA, USA
* Ability to relocate to Toronto, Canada
* Any (COMPANY NAME) coursework is a plus or interest in:
* Distribution/ Warehouse & Inventory Management/Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling/ Business Intelligence & Reporting/Data Warehouse
* Programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, ABAP)
* Unlimited and unrestricted work authorization is required
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Participate in baseline trainings to quickly learn targeted (COMPANY NAME) technologies and methodologies
* Develop project management skills and support ongoing projects across all industries (utilities, financial services, oil and gas, retail, etc.)
* Work on strategic innovation topics such as Big Data/IoT/Machine Learning/Cloud/other emerging technologies and develop use cases for customers
* Assist in the monitoring and controlling of project activities and deliverables using internal and external tracking tools and assist in weekly status reporting
* Build and maintain a Lessons Learned repository to share with team members
* Participate in delivery of customer facing workshops
* Prepare and present system demonstrations
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Information Systems, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering