Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The (COMPANY NAME) Experience Center (COMPANY NAME) Solution Advisory play a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s growth strategy. Selling software today is complete different game - it's all about exceeding customer expectation. In our sales cycle we more often see the need to design and create outstanding presentation, cool demos, multimedia content and unique experiences
From this role, you will gain:
* Real Experience in live (COMPANY NAME) sales cycles
* Learn to understand customer requirements and how to propose relevant solutions to business problems
* Learn how to leverage your creative skills and talents in a business environment
* Learn the basics about (COMPANY NAME) solutions.
Tasks and Expectations
* Work closely with Customer innovation and Solution Advisory in the Nordic Market
* Be co-responsible for driving our customer experience center in Copenhagen
* Support in the creation of innovative graphic, presentations, animated or video content aimed at specific customers to help them visualize how (COMPANY NAME) will help them be a leader in their industry
* Support (COMPANY NAME) customers through complex End-to-End demos, and create unique and cool showcases
* Co-facilitate workshops
* Develop, Setup, run demos according to descriptions provided by (COMPANY NAME) Global Solution Experience.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
We are looking for one of the following additional profiles:
* For our demo landscape, we need a person that can setup demos, and make our IT setup work.
* You have flair and passion for making code, maybe knowledge about open source
* Nice to have: Hyperscaler knowledge, basic Platform admin skills, SQL
* Flair for putting things together and trouble shoot
* Fluent in English
* You get energy from presenting
* Time management
* Team player
* Ability to work to dead lines
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Web Design, Entry Level, Technology, Creative