Description du poste:
· Liaising with the Senior Adventure Guide to determine bookings and any special requirements for guests and visitors.
· Greeting visitors and guests as they arrive at the resort and providing a basic resort briefing.
· Ensuring factual knowledge is imparted to visitors and guests regarding the history and future development of the resort; its animals, plants and trees, bird life, archeological heritage and (if applicable) marine life.
· Guiding and delivering tourism activities incorporating (but not limited to) archery, mountain biking, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, cycling, sunset boat trips, wild life drives and all other related tourism activities as directed by the Activities and Recreation Manager.
· Safely using all equipment, vehicles and consumables related to the delivery of tourism activities, and the maintenance of such equipment.
· Ensuring that visitors are safe and that hazards or potential hazards are mitigated and reported to management.
· Ensuring that safety requirements are adhered to by visitors, including the supply and correct use of all personal protective equipment for both themselves and guests appropriate to the activity being undertaken, including the completion of all related safety briefings and indemnity related paperwork.
· Maintaining a high level of physical fitness commensurate with the tourism activities being delivered.
· Maintaining a level of customer service skills and behavior commensurate with a 5* resort.
· Escorting VIPs, familiarization groups and media and in doing so be an ambassador for the resort and Anantara. In the case of media visits, these will be conducted in conjunction with the Marketing/PR Department.
· Maintaining at all times the cultural sensitivity of various nationalities.
· Gathering statistical information from guests & visitors in relation to the quality of their experience and providing feedback to management in relation to guest requests and/or suggestions.
· Any other duties associated with the position in order to meet the needs of the business
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Tourisme / Hospitalité|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|