Description du poste:
Early Career Program - Service Specialist
Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Take your career to the next level
The Early Career Program is designed for fresh graduates where (COMPANY NAME) will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their program in a specific business. The program duration is 6 to 12 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
On job training by working with Service Delivery Organization in the Surface Pressure Control (SPC) Services Organization. By the end of the program, you shall possess comprehensive knowledge on Surface Pressure Control equipment (Wellhead & Xmas tree) operation and maintenance that includes planned & unplanned outages, field services, repairs and parts. As well, gain experience on business financial knowledge on Sales, Margin and Cash.
* Participating in HSE Induction to familiarize the trainees on (COMPANY NAME) Safety Standards
* visiting wellsite for monitoring and watching the execution phases
* Participating in basic Field work, which includes sampling, field surveys, testing and troubleshooting activities.
* Gaining hands on experience on certified high performing machines.
* Rotating between different business functions to have a full understanding on the business process (Sales, Sourcing, Quality, Project Management, Service Delivery, Manufacturing).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
* Have a bachelor's degree in electrical / mechanical / industrial / petroleum engineering or equivalent and graduated from your bachelors' degree within 24 months.
* Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
* Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
* Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge
* Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. During this traineeship, we can offer some flexible working patterns. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science
|Site web de l'entreprise
|07 Dec 2023
|Type de poste:
|Pétrole / Gaz