Description du poste:
Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As an intern and member of our Data Science & Analytics Team, you will be based in our Barcelona office, and will report directly to the Manager, Data Science & Analytics Mid-Market Performance based in Barcelona.
What you´ll do
* Advertiser Analysis and Optimization
* Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you'll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
* Reporting tools and metrics
* You'll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business Technical studies and analysis - You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the (COMPANY NAME)
* Product, and run real world tests on new developments. Campaign control and oversight
* You have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns
* This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated, and validating the setup of new campaigns.
Who you are
* You are currently doing/finishing a degree in Computer Science or technology related degree
* You are fluent in English
* You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
* Ideally, you have good technical skills: SQL, programming languages, ...
* You have previous international experience
* You are interested in analysis and statistics
* You are versatile, dynamic
* You have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
* Must be able to sign an internship agreement through an educational institution and available full-time for 6 months
Why you'll love us
* At (COMPANY NAME), life is full of contagious energy, hard work, passion and the occasional scooter race
* Everything at (COMPANY NAME) is driven by their hunger to succeed and fueled by a little bit of madness
* (COMPANY NAME) has many perks: health care & life insurance, lunch card, gym allowance and free breakfast
* Every office is filled with equal measures of hard work and playfulness. From yoga to rooftop parties, early morning kale smoothies to late night karaoke sessions - we do it all, together!
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent