Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests' booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, (COMPANY NAME) team is made up of over 165 people from 35 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Client Success & Implementations Intern (starting in August/September) to join our team based in Barcelona.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
* Serve as the first point of contact for clients during the implementation process of our tool.
* Client onboarding, set up and monitoring the implementation of the tools.
* Receive and process client feedback to improve the product.
* Market Research and analysis of new markets and new clients to study the best practices to increase direct bookings.
* Testing new tools & products with the product department.
* Create and update PowerPoint presentations for clients.
* Experience in the hospitality industry will be highly valuated.
* Experience with hospitality software will make you the perfect candidate.
* Fluent English is a must, other European languages is a strong plus.
* Excellent communications and presentation skills.
* Problem solving skills.
* Customer focused.
* Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
* Team player and fun to work with.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in business, hospitality, marketing or related field.
* Full time position.
* High IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation, etc.).
* Internship must be for 5-6 months minimum and start around September.
* Learning environment.
* Having a real impact in a young and fast-growing company.
* Innovative technology company.
* Working in the city center of Barcelona with remote friendly policies.
* International team environment.
* This is a paid internship
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||21 Mai 2022|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Tourisme / Hospitalité|
|Durée d'emploi:||5 mois|