Description du poste:
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
As an intern and member of our Technical Solutions Engineer team in Barcelona, you'll be the bridge between our business and technology, a key player on the development of Mid-Market EMEA team optimizing cross channel products on a wide range of ecommerce clients.
What you´ll do
* Optimize clients set up:
* Test and troubleshoot client's implementation of our solutions, providing feedback to their engineering team
* Work closely with the other operational & commercial teams to understand client business objectives and identify opportunities in their current set up
* Troubleshoot live campaigns to improve campaign performance and customer satisfaction
* Support our live customer and internal customer services team via ticketing system (Jira, solution widely used in the tech industry)
* Identify bugs, report them and work close to our escalation and R&D teams on their resolution
* Involvement in the technical rollout of new products added on the client's portfolio by working closely with our Account Strategy and product support teams
* Work in an integrated manner inside our technical solutions team and follow our escalation best practices when needed
* Continuous improvement of processes and tools:
* Participate actively in the day-to-day of the technical solutions team, suggesting new ideas and interacting with co-workers in a fast paced and innovative environment
* Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes, also, connect with our clients to suggest improvements on our Support Center Platform.
* Support the redefinition of daily processes in order to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and become better partners to our business and commercial teams
Who you are
* Ideally, you come from a technical or engineering background but certainly have a burning passion for tech
* Fully fluent in English both spoken and written with strong communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly in a fast paced environment
* Proactive, with a "can do" attitude, autonomous personality and confident in taking initiatives
* Team orientated, comfortable in sharing best practices
* Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations
* Must be able to sign an internship agreement through an educational institution and available full-time for 6 months
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent