Description du poste:
MARKETING INTERN RIMMEL LONDON & SALLY HANSEN
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. (COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. (COMPANY NAME)'s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. (COMPANY NAME) and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about (COMPANY NAME) Inc., please visit wxx.xxxx.xxx.
MARKETING INTERN COLOR COSMETICS - MAKE UP
We offer a position as Marketing trainee for a set of Color cosmetics - Make Up FMCG brands.
You will support the marketing of the assigned brands and work closely with cross-functional departments such as Demand Planning, Sales, Trade, Purchases and Finance. in order to assure bring project to life and ensure successful execution of initiatives.
Marketing projects management
* Provide support to the Marketing Team in the management of the product life cycle:
* Launch of products (selection of global initiatives to be launched locally based on consumer behavior, creation of internal presentations for trade and sales, creation of launch toolkits, execution of launch strategy)
* Assortment management (product catalogues)
* Support in creation and execution of promotions and other point of sales activities (contact with creative agencies and brief, participation in development of creative assets and materials)
* Assist on digital strategy implementation (RRSS, influencers content, web)
Analysis and Monitoring:
* Develop category knowledge and analytics capacities:
* Monitor and analyze market conditions to proactively identify key competitor and consumer trends.
* Work closely with Brand & Product Manager to develop analytical skills analyzing periodically sell-in and sell-out of assigned brands as well as the competition.
* Realize regular store checks in order to identify opportunities and capture category trends.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
* Recently graduated or currently studying (MBA or Masters in Business, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain)
* Languages: fluency in Spanish and English
* Prior experience in FMCG companies desirable
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
* Solutions and results oriented
* Creative and interruptive way of thinking
* Team player
* Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
* Internship agreement for 6-12 months
* Multinational environment
* Economic compensation
Search this site
* Our story
* Brands that inspire
* Responsible growth
* Join our team
* Explore opportunities
* How we work
* In the news
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||05 Aoû 2022|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|