Description du poste:
At (COMPANY NAME) Barcelona, we are currently looking for a French Native intern for our Marketing department.
Your missions are:
* Community management.
* Creating content for all social media platforms, checking the impact of our posts and reporting results on a weekly basis.
* Reviewing the product in our categories and on the landing pages of our website, together with the sales team.
* Performing product checks before the launch of special operations and campaigns.
* Reporting results for small campaigns and operations (using tools s.a, Google analytics, Tableau and Excel).
* Competitor analysis.
* Copywriting for newsletters, SEA campaigns, content for the websites and press operations.
* Using your creativity in writing, image designs in order to reach the attention of our target group.
* Students in marketing, business, communications or tourism.
* French native, Good level of English.
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
* Curious, autonomous and e-commerce oriented.
What we offer:
* 6 months internship
* Starting date: December 2019 or January 2020
* Full and progressive training
* Full time from Monday to Friday, 9h to 18h (1 hour lunchbreak)
* Monthly afterwork
* Paid internship: 500EUR/net per month
* Free coffee and tea
* The office is based in the center of Barcelona, Spain
* Young and multicultural environment.<div id="content_4k47bcg8j