Description du poste:
⚡ Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
(COMPANY NAME) is currently on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Intern to help us fulfill our company objectives to scale up!
You might be the extra pair of hands that we need in our Talent Acquisition Team!
Under our guidance, you'll gain expert on-the-job training using different tools and learning talent sourcing techniques. You'll pick up invaluable experience in our fast-paced TECH environment where you'll learn to prioritize your tasks, work efficiently and meet deadlines - all the while using your skills.
⭐ What you'll be doing:
* Directly source and engage top talent using recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Lever, Glassdoor, etc.
* Work with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements for the open roles.
* Filter candidate's applications and learn how to run screening calls
* Research and propose new channels and trends to attract top talent
* Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our pipeline strategy
* Support with ideas, strategies and coordination for the Talent Acquisition team and Careers branding improvements
* Contribute to our diversity recruiting initiatives and manage passive candidate pipelines and related ad-hoc reporting.
* Collaborate on related HR projects.
⭐ What you've got:
* Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Masters program in Human Resources Management, Psychology or similar field.
* Familiarity with ATS and full-cycle recruiting
* Excellent communication skills in English. Spanish is a plus.
* Team player
* Able to work independently and proactively
* Organization skills and adaptability
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Daily Breakfast at the office: Coffee, fruits and more!
- Opportunities of growth and development.
- Training and mentorship program.
⭐ Why you'll love us:
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||25 Aoû 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Tourisme / Hospitalité|