Description du poste:
Are you looking for an internship in sales? Do you want to came and work to Barcelona?
Camaloon is looking for a native French, Spanish, Italian, English, Dutch and German intern to help us create new business opportunities in our company!
As a Sales Development Representative Intern you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and potential B2B clients.
At the end of the internship, you will have the possibility to join our time and grow professionally!
Who are we?
Camaloon is a Barcelona based e-commerce that allows the customization of a wide range of products (buttons, stickers, magnets, t-shirts, mugs, amongst others), offering solutions to both companies and individuals.
Our products are made in our facilities located at the heart of 22@, Barcelona's innovation district.
We are a company with a young and versatile team with a clear international focus and it is our mission to inspire our clients to create unforgettable products.
What will your responsibilities be?
* Over the phone sales.
* Generating new leads and potential clients via outbound calls (Cold-Calling).
* Managing Leadfeeder tool.
* Managing communication with prospective B2B clients.
Who are we looking for?
* Native level of French, Spanish, Italian, English, Dutch and German
* Eager to learn, self-motivated, proactive and driven by achievement.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Flexibility to adapt to different situations and able to communicate on different levels, a creative concept of sales.
What do we offer?
* Paid internship
* Career growth opportunities within our Sales Teams
* Dynamic and multicultural working environment
* Excellent Products and attractive industry
* Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
* After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
* Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
* Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy.
* Subsidised Health Insurance
* Offices breakfast on Tuesdays
* Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments in summer.
* Summer, Fall and Chistmas Parties
* Afterwork Beers every thursday and friday
* Tech, Marketing and Sales events and workshops on site.
If you want to start your career in Sales within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job