Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are expanding our (COMPANY NAME) digital sales capabilities in Barcelona and are looking for several French Digital Demand Trainees.
Key actor of our digital demand generation motion and part of the General Business (GB) organization, as Digital Demand Trainee you will be accountable to help the Digital Demand Executive (DDE) and Commercial Sales Team (CSE) to accelerate and grow the volume business in the GB segment.
You will work on a pre-defined accounts list identified thanks to (COMPANY NAME) marketing tactics and will contribute to both qualify and nurture this customer list to ensure both DDE and CSE teams engage with sales-ready accounts: at the right time, with the right key decision maker and with the right personalized content.
Your key responsibilities are to leverage our digital tactics and digital tools to:
* Profile the new accounts pre-identified by (COMPANY NAME): You will focus on customers looking to transform their operating model thanks to digitalization
* Identify the key business decision makers (C-level) within those accounts to enable both a targeted and personalized digital engagement by the DDEs and CSE teams
* Relate (COMPANY NAME) Digital content with the customer business context and strategic initiatives to ensure an insightful digital engagement
* Your actions will enable the DDE and CSE teams to have an insightful engagement with their prospects and you will contribute to accelerate (COMPANY NAME) revenue growth on our commercial sales segment
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Accelerate Volume Business Sales
* Be (COMPANY NAME)'s cutting edge for driving digital transformation
* Adopt and deploy the latest marketing tools, tailor made for the digital age
* Leverage, nurture and accelerate Marketing digital signal to qualify accounts, identify prospects and their business transformation
* Drive digital innovation for reaching target markets
* Make sure decision makers in targeted companies have all relevant details and messages to drive decision process
* Look for additional opportunities to further enhance contact such as digital resources or events
* Plan digital engagement strategy and action plan in alignment with the DDE and CSE teams
* Triage any customer that may not be ready to progress for digital sales engagement
* Join (COMPANY NAME) the market leader in business application
* Benefit (COMPANY NAME) excellence enablement program to develop both your hard and soft skills
* Get familiar with key digital marketing and sales tools leading in their market
* Work in a multicultural environment and be part of our Digital Hub and meet young, friendly and dynamic colleagues from 30+ nationalities : https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxg
* Meet ambitious DDE and CSE team members performing a rewarding career at (COMPANY NAME)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Ideally in the last year of your master (business, communication, marketing…) you are looking to use this internship period to identify your 1st work opportunity
* 100% Digital Mindset
* Strongly driven, proactivity, problem-solver mindset
* Strong teamwork skills as well as ability to work independently, learn and adapt quickly
* Capacity to listen actively in order to understand assignments, identify priorities to be able to deliver expected results
* Good IT/ preferably business software knowledge and understanding of (COMPANY NAME) solutions
* Native French and business level English are required
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Attention to details as well as ability to deliver highly qualitive work and results
+(COMPANY NAME) disclaimers
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Curriculum, Trainee, ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Education, Entry Level, Technology