Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Team: GB Presales
GB (General Business) Presales play a critical role in (COMPANY NAME)'s growth strategy for the next 20 years. GB Presales are often deemed as the best-in-class (COMPANY NAME) masters of engaging customers remotely. Remote engagement is the only way to connect with the large volumes of exciting customers who are growing their business to be the leaders of tomorrow. GB Presales are seen as cutting-edge innovators by both our customers and colleagues. The GB Presales work closely with Commercial Sales in the Mid-Market to understand client requirements and help define sales strategy.
As a Developer Intern, you will have the opportunity to:
* Support in the setup of the center, day to day run and installation of new demonstration material
* Assist in the execution of onsite & virtual presentation from the center
* Support the sales & presales team to prepare, set up and run inspirational customer visits & events
* Develop new demonstration material using cutting-edge technologies such as Machine Learning, IoT, RPA…
* Work with the wider (COMPANY NAME) business on events, open days and on-boarding
* Assist in the design and development of a Virtual Reality platform
* Have learning opportunities of the job, for example, learning about our development platform - (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform
Learning & Development Opportunities:
* You will have the opportunity to work in close connection with the presales team and learn how to bring a true customer experience for each customer interaction through applying immersive technologies in the engagement
* It is a unique opportunity to network and interact with customers, partners and communities, also across market units
* It is great opportunity for you to get to know latest innovations, to gain sales and business acumen and learn how to connect (COMPANY NAME)'s Intelligent Enterprise strategy to our customer's business.
The approximate duration of this internship is of 6 months renewable. The location is (COMPANY NAME)'s Barcelona Office. Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
* Bachelor/ Master student of an IT, engineering or technical area
* Proven experience in programming, concepts, prototypes, etc.
* Internship agreement with University is mandatory
* Proficient in English
If you are interested, please submit your CV (outlining all of your required qualifications) and a Cover letter detailing your qualifications and interests.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Developer, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Engineering