Description du poste:
We are looking for an eager UI Design Intern (paid) to work at our office in Chinatown, LA. The ideal candidate will intern for 3-6 months.
As a UI Design Intern, you will be responsible for supporting our design team with creating pattern libraries, building out full mockup deliverables, as well as graphic design work. You must have an eye for aesthetics, be able to grasp business, product, and technical concepts quickly, and work cooperatively with our design team to push initiatives forward with urgency and excitement.
This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, hungry, up-and-coming designer who is enthusiastic about tech to build valuable digital design skills across both web and mobile interfaces (and beyond). You will be working on real products that are set to launch so you will come out with deliverables that will be an asset to your portfolio.
* Perform design work across a variety of areas
* Responsive web
* Native apps (iOS & Android)
* Internal marketing materials and deliverable templates
* Provide design-related support to our design and product teams
* Create and design print and digital material.
* A strong eye for aesthetics
* Strong interest in technology and the internet as well as app and web design; more importantly, genuine desire to learn more in a hands-on experience
* Self-starter with demonstrated capacity for independent initiative
* Extreme attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with design software (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
* Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, and grid systems is a plus
* Experience with web or app development is a big plus
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status. This position is not eligible for sponsorship