Description du poste:
Our global reputation is priceless and it always hangs on what we do next. (COMPANY NAME) is a global technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn't even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in. We're growing fast and our ambition is huge - more categories, more locations and more people. (COMPANY NAME) launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of (COMPANY NAME) Demo Store's across the country.
(COMPANY NAME) is different. Our culture is unique. It's not for everyone, but if you thrive on challenge and are excited by change then it could be for you. Our scale and rapid growth make (COMPANY NAME) rich in new opportunities. We value new ideas and diverse perspectives, so our people are trusted with real work and responsibility from the outset. You'll be part of a global network of like-minded people - a community that supports and learns from each other.
About the role:
This is a two year rotational program. You will have the opportunity to work on four different cross-functional teams, each for a six month period during the program. In your role you'll be assigned to specific projects which we call 'missions'. Defined by business needs as they arise, no two 'missions' will be the same, but they will all be dynamic, broad and demanding. It is this flexible approach that enables us to grow our business and accelerate the development of our most talented people.
Examples of Missions are as follows:
E-Commerce: You'll find, analyze and drive improvements on our digital consumer journey and contribute to our ambitious growth of (COMPANY NAME)'s online presence to unlock the commercial potential of (COMPANY NAME)'s direct to consumer website.
Media: You'll work on our digital media plans connecting the (COMPANY NAME) brand with new and existing audiences, this could be optimizing a paid search account to building launch plan recommendations for our new technology to reach a new audience.
Category: Support Marketing Managers with launching our new technology and building our brand and category understanding. You will also be involved in the evaluation of projects and campaigns, organizing communication audits at first execution stage and post launch issuing details of ways to align with campaign kit and improve integration.
Our Digital Specialists are ambitious, resilient, and tenacious. Whether you're launching our latest technology on (COMPANY NAME).com or opening our newest Retail stores around the globe, you'll be at the forefront of our business. We welcome applicants from all academic backgrounds to this scheme. You don't need to have a business degree to apply. To succeed on this program, you'll need to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment, be able to think on your feet, deliver exceptional results; be ready to go wherever you are needed, do whatever needs to be done; most of the time with little notice.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Interest in a digital-focused career
* Internship and professional experiences relevant to eCommerce or digital-focused projects is a plus
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person
* Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and sharing new ideas
* Excellent time management, organizational and project management skills in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous deadlines
* Ability to collaborate and gain alignment cross-functionally.
* Agile and adaptable to competing priorities, frequently changing plans and can balance working independently along with working closely with other teams.
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
At (COMPANY NAME), how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it's about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you're in and the moments that matter.
* 401K with up to a 4% match
* Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
* Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
* Generous Child Care Leave Program
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Generous (COMPANY NAME) Product Discounts
* Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
* Vision & Dental Coverage
* Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
* Pending strong performance, Grads will be guaranteed a full-time role upon program conclusion
* Extensive technical, digital, soft skill and leadership skill training opportunities
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don't think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
Posted: 21 November 2023
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||22 Nov 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Électronique grand public|
|Durée d'emploi:||24 mois|