Description du poste:
Arvato Financial Solutions is looking for a bright Strategic Business Development Intern to join our team in Seattle. The intern will assist with the development, evaluation and implementation of strategic initiatives and market entries under the guidance of the Manager of Corporate Development.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is creative, analytical and business minded. This candidate must possess solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities
* Identify and research trends as well as competitive landscape in the financial services and payment industry
* Assist a global e-commerce leader with the launch of new payment products in several European countries
* Apply critical thinking skills and business acumen to provide recommendations for management
* Support AFS business units and client teams with conceptual business development
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide meaningful and informative analysis to drive leadership decisions
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related major
* Strong academic performance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including editing and proofreading
* Strong interest in start-ups and financial services
* Solid business acumen and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of an international and intercultural team
* Experience in financial service industry preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
Arvato Financial Solutions is part of Arvato Digital Services LLC (ADiS), an internationally networked outsourcing provider. There are more than 7,500 employees who design and implement solutions for business processes across integrated service chains for customers around the world. Our portfolio includes robust services related to the creation of professional and custom IT services that revolutionize finance through advanced intelligence and analytics by employing a value-driven model to serve our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and banking sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint, we bridge data and operational change for our customers to ensure they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets. ADiS LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato Financial Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To learn more about us, please visit our website, https://fxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Company: (COMPANY NAME) SE & Co. KGaA - Arvato Financial Solutions Corporate
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 9xxx1