Description du poste:
We are seeking a Systems Analyst to join (COMPANY NAME) in our Eagen, MN office on a hybrid schedule. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience with .NET and SQL. MS SQL, Tableau, and/or Power BI experience is a plus.
* Delivers technical solutions for a single product and/or participates in complex projects
* May lead and be accountable for straight-forward projects that are not complex in nature
* Operates with a moderate level of guidance and direction
Sphere of Influence
* Immediate project or QA/Software Development Engineer team
* Engages with cross-functional teams to execute
* Writes new software, makes modifications to existing software, or integrates software applications and modules in accordance with agreed-upon specifications.
* Ability to understand low-complexity business requirements and translate them into coding
* Actively participates and collaborates in meetings, processes, agile ceremonies and interaction with other technology groups.
* Ability to interpret code and solve problems based on existing good practices and standards
*Participates in the code review process for learning purposes
* Acts on the correction of incidents identified by the continuous code quality inspection tool
* Need for moderate guidance and review in carrying out activities
* Executes on provided design
* May provide technical support to operations or other development teams
* Creates and maintains all required technical documentation / manual related to assigned components to ensure supportability.
* Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
* Implements solutions as directed within standards
* Participates in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
* Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
* Participates in internal team and status meetings.
* Develops software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to team/company standards and software best practice guidelines, and corporate policies.
* Explains difficult issues and obtains agreement as needed
* Support the support team in resolving customer issues and remote access
* Establishes and maintains ongoing relationships with customers
* Understands the markets we serve, our products and customers along with their needs and priorities
* Knowledge of business rules related to the company's products
* Able to review and understand business, functional, technical and/or project requirements
* Business knowledge related to the products in which we operate
* Performs root cause analysis of problems with some complexity
* Understands product strategy & objectives. Aligns Software Development Engineering work accordingly.
* Addresses routine objections and concerns with limited support; knows when escalation is needed
* Creates operating mechanisms to ensure all voices are heard within the project team; commits to team decisions once made.
* Identifies opportunities to improve business and technology processes
* Shares information clearly and articulately via all mediums to all audiences
* Actively participates and collaborates in meetings, processes, agile ceremonies, and interaction with other technology groups
* Learns and adapts; bounces back from setbacks.
* At least 1 year of experience with .NET and SQL (current interns may potentially be considered)
* Experience with MS SQL is a plus
* Experience with Tableau and/or Power BI is a plus
* BS in Computer Science or related field
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) café networking.
Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://(COMPANY NAME).com
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||14 Sep 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Médias / Publicité|