Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
IT Services provides efficient IT solutions, technology and operational support to our Lines of Businesses (LoBs) with a strong focus on user-centricity. Supporting more than 80,000 employees and thousands of (COMPANY NAME) systems, IT Services is delivering business applications be it classical (COMPANY NAME) or new SaaS solutions, mobile apps, web & HANA Cloud Platform-based applications, as well as workplace technology services covering hardware, client software and unified communications solutions. Fundamentally, IT Services is enabling (COMPANY NAME) to become a Digital Enterprise with happy end users.
As part of the IT Services organization, (COMPANY NAME) Concur IT is responsible for delivering IT applications to run and simplify processes via various programs and implementing solutions for the (COMPANY NAME) Concur Business stakeholders.
The focus of the team is on ensuring a high-quality standard along all deliverables including utilization of best-practices, process efficiencies and automation, and transparency. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class, seamless and innovative solutions; empower our employees, delight our customers and create a fun experience. We strive to apply our business process and technical expertise, listen to our customers, challenge the status quo and drive necessary IT product evolution.
We are seeking to engage motivated and provide the opportunity to further development. This is your opportunity to
* Assist the team in driving key projects and deliverables
* Assist the team in driving communications and visuals
* Work in a highly motivated international team
* Manage and take responsibility for own defined tasks and projects
* Learn and be actively involved in Agile, Branding, various forms of Marketing, and the products we support
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Support several Communications channels by taking responsibility/ownership
* Increase visibility of successes through various Communication channels of our products and services
* Support various Programs by taking over responsibility for status reporting, documentation, and accomplishments
* This may also include requirements gathering, prototyping, and testing of new processes
* Assist in creating and updating cutover planning
* Various support tasks will be included for support of these programs
* Plan, track, and schedule project timelines, meetings and milestones using appropriate tools for specific programs/projects
* Attend and facilitate meetings, create meeting minutes and follow up on action items
* Ensure proper use of methodologies, tools, and procedures
* Support management in our goals for the (COMPANY NAME) Concur IT organization
* Support transition to vendor (outsourcing) via communications, following up with owners, tracking and troubleshooting issues along with the PM
* Become part of an contribute to our Agile framework as it relates to the work
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Organized, detail oriented, strong written and verbal communication skills
* Very good in Microsoft Office Suite - Project, PowerPoint, Excel key. Knowledge of media editing, a plus
* Focus on attention to detail, quality
* Able to work independently
* Experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development a plus
* Experience with planning and execution
* Highly motivated, creative and readily adaptable individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
* An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
* Understanding of an Agile/SCRUM software development methodology a
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Branding, Entry Level, Technology, Marketing