Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech, and we are looking for a Software Engineer Intern as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated and deeply connected with its 185,000+ customers, (COMPANY NAME) provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, and powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards and recognition-such as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoor's Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50-it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make (COMPANY NAME) such a great place to work.
At (COMPANY NAME), we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Develop features for (COMPANY NAME)'s core platform and partners in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
What you'll be doing:
* Work on one of (COMPANY NAME)'s development teams, building the company's core platform.
* Develop back-end APIs using the C# and SQL.
* Work on asynchronous messaging and services using Amazon SQS, S3, and other technologies.
* Develop customer facing websites using Angular 4 and NodeJS.
What we're looking for in you:
* Can-do attitude: Approaches situations with a desire and need to succeed. Will not default to traditional views in pursuit of ease.
* Analytical: A desire to see ideas proven rather than accept what is presented.
* Creativity: There is not just one answer to any problem, nor is any failed attempt final.
* Adaptability: Ability to adapt to an evolving organization, but also remain grounded in a client-centric mindset.
* High standards: Should expect and only accept work of the highest caliber.
* Confidence: Has confidence in one's own abilities and can accept when/if they are wrong. Able to ask questions and answer questions without fear.
What you should have:
* Eligibility: We are considering undergraduate and graduate candidates for this role.
* Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
* Ability to work in Atlanta between the dates of June 1 - July 3x, xxx0.
The (COMPANY NAME) Advantage
At (COMPANY NAME), our people are awesome, so we built the (COMPANY NAME) Advantage-our way of being awesome right back. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, cold-brewed coffee and beer on tap. We offer onsite fitness and meditation classes, adjustable sit/stand desks, and top-of-the-line hardware-to name a few more.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make (COMPANY NAME) great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don't do it alone. At (COMPANY NAME), you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. At (COMPANY NAME) we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law