Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to make trucks safer, truckers more valuable, and trucking more efficient. We are bringing together the world's leading experts in transportation and robotics to transform the way the world moves and build a real commercial product at scale.
About Your Role
You will be a key contributor on a small, collaborative team focused on one of the most exciting robotics applications today. In this impactful role, you will help bring autonomous trucking to market by contributing in multiple areas.
Potential Areas of Impact
* Infrastructure: Engineering efficient, large-scale onboard and offboard systems
* Simulation: Develop simulation tools and capabilities that will enable testing, prototyping, and validation of the self-driving software stack
* Mapping & Localization: Develop and implement algorithms to solve large-scale mapping and real-time localization problems
* Perception: Solve real-world robotics problems in one or more of the following areas: perception, computer vision, machine learning, sensor fusion, state estimation, object detection, classification, and tracking
* Planning and Prediction: Develop novel algorithms for navigation/path planning for trucks and for predicting the behavior of other agents in the environment
* You are currently a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD Degree candidate in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Physics, or related field.
* Strong C++/Python programming and algorithmic problem solving skills
Nice to haves
* Relevant internship experience in the self-driving space
* Experience working with real-time systems, large-scale scalable software architectures, large data sets, robotics frameworks, etc.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We never discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, marital status or disability status