Description du poste:
Our DevSecOps summer internship is a 10-week program designed to further develop the skill sets learned through university curriculum and courses. As part of our internship program, a DevSecOps Mentor will be assigned to you, to assist you through the learning process. As an integral part of the operations team, the DevSecOps Intern will assist in making sure the (COMPANY NAME) service stays an industry leader and has the top level of reliability and security in the industry.
What You'll Own:
Join us and help manage the Amazon EC2 and additional cloud / hosted infrastructure. Monitor and tune the performance of a high-traffic service, find and remediate vulnerabilities, and secure the development process while working with development teams on optimizations and best-practices.
What You Bring to the Table:
* Knowledge of some of the following:
* Security best practices
* IDS / IPS / IDR Systems
* Cloud Security best practices
* ELK stack
* Systems programming or scripting in a dynamic languages (Ruby, Python, Bash, Go)
* Infrastructure as code / cloud / data center automation (Chef, Cloudformation, AWS API)
* Public cloud platforms (Amazon EC2)
* Exposure to the following are a plus:
* AWS Security tools (WAF, GuardDuty, Inspector, etc)
* Security monitoring and response
* High-performance, open source web technologies (nginx, haproxy)
* Common Unix network protocols (ssh, tcp, http, snmp, smtp)
* High-availability, high-performance technologies (NLB, CDN, memcache, etc)
Who We Are:
As healthcare's largest provider of clinical communication solutions, (COMPANY NAME) helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 6,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, (COMPANY NAME) continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2xxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxx8, and 2019). (COMPANY NAME) currently has over 130 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We're Different:
* We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
* We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
* Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
* An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxt)
* A fun environment that embraces a "work hard-play hard" culture
* We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to (COMPANY NAME) without first entering into a written contract with (COMPANY NAME) will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm