Description du poste:
Reference No: 1xxx3
What's the role?
We're looking for customer-focused field technical services interns to provide the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and how our engineering operations drive the growth of (COMPANY NAME)'s business through the completion of value-added projects and day-to-day tasks.
Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
If you're new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we're looking to expand, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Our ten-week summer internship is a great opportunity to bring talent into the organization and expose our interns to (COMPANY NAME) as a future employer. Interns typically work full time during the summer on value added projects that are relevant to their education and drive (COMPANY NAME)'s business. Individuals who successfully complete an internship will be considered for a full time position upon graduation.
This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the pace is fast, fun, energetic and inspiring.
What do we offer?
We'll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you'll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
What you need is:
* Are in pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Architectural, Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering
* Graduate in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
* Have solid analytical skills to analyze results and implement effective strategies
* Have a strong desire to pursue the business aspect of the engineering profession
* Have successfully completed strengths of materials, concrete and steel classes (preferred)
* Are results oriented and proactive - able to get things done and achieve targets
* Possess strong communication and presentation skills
* Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Are willing to relocate nationally
* Are eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship