Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The (COMPANY NAME) internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we've had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the (COMPANY NAME) community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Our flagship (COMPANY NAME) Mobile app allows our customers to leverage the power of our desktop application on the go. They can create, edit and monitor their campaigns as well as manage their subscriber lists. Our award-winning mobile development team is looking for an Android and an iOS Engineer intern to join our Mobile Apps team! You'll work with a team of Atlanta-based developers and designers to create (COMPANY NAME) mobile applications. Previous mobile development experience and curiosity to learn more required!
We'd love to hear if you have:
* You are comfortable developing in Java and Kotlin
* Familiarity with publishing apps in the Google Play store
* Strong aptitude for both giving and taking direction
* Clear verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to collaborate with other disciplines like design, research and QA
* Values independence and takes ownership of work
What you'll do:
* Feature development and maintenance of (COMPANY NAME) apps and other RSG products
* Collaborate with team members, both in and outside the development team to define and implement product roadmap
* Other general development, debugging, and operations tasks as needed/requested
(COMPANY NAME) is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status