Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Purpose & Objectives
As market leader in enterprise application software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - (COMPANY NAME) empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. (COMPANY NAME) applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The PDM team enables partners to deliver and support implementations of SuccessFactors (SF) products to the highest quality standards. While the PDM team focuses largely on our systems implementation partners, this role is specifically looking to manage our Partner Delivery Community (PDC). The PDC is currently being built, expected to be operational by the end of March, 2018 and will be a 'one-stop-shop' for Partners to find knowledge and information they need to effectively implement SuccessFactors as well as participate in crowd-sourcing of how-to and configurations challenges that Partners may be encountering.
The responsibilities and activities of this role include, but are not limited to:
* Responding to community-specific feedback regarding technical use of the platform and assisting users with any problems they may face with community functionality;
* Building the community with new implementations such as structures, custom components, and gamification elements;
* Analyzing and interpreting community data to improve overall value both to partners and (COMPANY NAME);
* Acting as the leader of the community moderation team, addressing moderation-specific questions made by the moderation team or community users; and
* Assisting new members as they start posting and motivate them to contribute to a positive community environment.
* Decreased number of watch list issues caused by Partners
* Reduced number of partner-led projects in escalation
* Reduced number of partner-initiated tickets and reduced number of how-to questions
* Greater self-sufficiency of partners and overall higher quality of the partner ecosystem
* Increased number of certified consultants and recognized expertise partner firms
* Greater product adoption of customers managed by partners
* Greater number of reference-able customers
* Higher NPS scores as it pertains to partner questions
Must be currently enrolled in either a PhD, Masters, MBA, Bachelors or Associate's degree relevant to the field
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, MBA, Entry Level, Technology, Management