Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
(COMPANY NAME) solutions are the backbone of the most successfully run businesses worldwide: today, more than 50% of the world's business transactions touch an (COMPANY NAME) system. Altogether, they offer a universe of lucrative employment opportunities with increasing demand year after year. Knowing how to develop, market, consult or install (COMPANY NAME) allows you to make a huge impact into the way companies do business - increasing efficiency, innovating new business models and creating value. Successful candidates will develop the skills to create, manage and execute a plan that supports an (COMPANY NAME) solution with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The role of the Project Operations Intern is to support Project Managers in all aspects of the project life cycle including; initiate, plan, execution, monitor and control, and close using our (COMPANY NAME) tools and Project Management Methodology. This is an internship position responsible for performing a basic function to support (COMPANY NAME) Services delivery execution on customer engagements.
The Project Operations Intern:
* Assists with the coordination of project documentation and project creation in our (COMPANY NAME) systems
* Assists with tasks associated with monitoring and controlling the project
* Assists with collecting estimate to complete work hours and forecasting revenue the of a project
* Assists with analysis of a project to proactively ensure the on-time delivery of a project within budget
* Assists with maintaining necessary master and transactional data that supports our local and Global project reporting
* Works with consultants and project managers to ensure accuracy of project reporting
* Captures project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to appropriate (COMPANY NAME) or Customer team members
* Assists with time entry consolidations and billing reconciliations
* Learns our (COMPANY NAME) Tools and Systems
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
* Must have ability to:
* work as part of a team on-site and virtually, building credible relationships with peers and clients
* analyze, plan, and execute a variety of tasks
* adapt and function effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines
* quickly learn and effectively apply new knowledge
* take initiative (self-starter), be results oriented and take on leadership role/ responsibilities as needed
* work to solve a problem by identifying to source through symptom analysis
* work to be an excellent communicator
* asks questions, be curious
* follow instructions
* Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted (COMPANY NAME) technologies and methodologies.
* Assist in the creation and maintenance of projects using internal tools.
* Assist in the monitoring and controlling of project activities and deliverables using internal and external tracking tools.
* Assist in managing revenue forecasting using project management methodology.
* Assist in weekly and monthly status reporting.
* Assist in developing processes and templates as well as establishing document control procedures.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
* Must be able to work as a team player, while having the ability to work independently.
* Must be analytical and detail oriented.
* Must be able to confidently use MS Excel and understand how to use formulas. Pivot tables are a plus.
* Must be able to use MS PowerPoint & Word.
* Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
* Must be committed to the role with high personal expectations to learn and work hard.
* Must be willing to relocate to Newtown Square, PA.
* Must be a recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Master degree in: Business Administration with an emphasis on Project Management, Finance, Business & Engineering, Information Systems (Technology), Computer Science, Analytics or relevant degree or within six months of graduation.
* May be a current part-time Master or PhD program student of an accredited university with a major in: Business Administration with an emphasis on Project Management, Finance, Business & Engineering, Information Systems (Technology), Computer Science, Analytics. Able to work 40 hours per week.
* 0 months to 1 year of relevant work experience in a corporate environment through internships or recent work experience.
* Prefer prior educational or work experience involving project coordination and working with others collaboratively.
* Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
* Internship commitment for one year.
* At this time there is no visa sponsorship opportunity, position requires full time, US permanent work authorization.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, ERP, Engineer, Operations, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering