Description du poste:
Headquartered in New York City, (COMPANY NAME) was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 800 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and Serena, we've set out to build the future of AI.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Data Analyst & Partner Operations Intern to work with our analytics and growth team in NYC or Paris.As a member of the Partnerships team, you will play a central role in developing, reviewing, and delivering partner-focused, data-driven processes to various teams across the company. You will also support the internal analytics teams to maintain organization-wide data quality and complete joint projects. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, has a sharp analytical mind, good verbal and written communication skills, a strong interest in data and related technologies, and a positive can-do attitude.
What you will do:
* You will work closely with the Partnerships teams to help identify business problems and solve them using ad-hoc data analyses or long-term data-driven solutions that you'll create and implement. You will own the projects and manage them from the requirement gathering stage to the delivery of the technical solution and communication to stakeholders. In this role you will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other departments within the organization including Analytics, Sales Operations, Services and others. Specific responsibilities include:
* Support Partner Managers with quick ad-hoc analysis requests
* Support Partner Operations Manager on the design and development of reports and dashboards via existing platforms (Salesforce, Airtable, Gsheet, (COMPANY NAME) DSS,...) to create informative and easily consumable solutions
* Work closely with Partner Operations Manager to define and develop automated processes that support efficient operations sometimes involving multiple internal and/or external teams.
* Document new and existing projects (Gsheet, Guru, Recordings) so they can be consumed by anyone across (COMPANY NAME).
* Help the Partnerships team become more current on processes by providing tips or training sessions as needed.
* The scope of the job represents a unique opportunity to understand the company as a whole, develop your technical skills and discover or deepen knowledge on a wide range of software ((COMPANY NAME) DSS, Salesforce,…).
* Bachelor/Master degree graduates preferred. Candidates for Bachelor/Master degree and relevant practical experience will also be considered.
* Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
* Solid working knowledge of data analysis along with related tools and techniques such as SQL, Python, (COMPANY NAME) DSS, Tableau, etc.
* Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
* Resourceful mindset towards technologies with a willingness to proactively explore and test new solutions
* Curiosity and ability to quickly learn and understand the vocabulary, concepts, and key requirements of various fields of activity.
* Track record of successful project management, execution, multi-tasking and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
About (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, (COMPANY NAME) unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don't get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. (COMPANY NAME) also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||20 Sep 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Internet / Nouveaux Médias|