Description du poste:
As a Temporary Student Support on the COE team, you will be assisting the KNA IBP Center of Excellence team in daily execution of tasks associated with systems setup, reporting and special projects.Intrigued yet? Because it only gets better! In this role, having an "owner's mindset" paired with your initiative and curiosity will take you a long way. You will be encouraged to "follow your nose" (as Toucan Sam would say) and pursue opportunities to engage in a collaborative environment, sharpening your business acumen. And did we mention there's plenty of snacks?!?
You will be working at our Kellogg Corporate Headquarters offices in Battle Creek, MI. Now, let's achieve something great together!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* The Daily Grind - Provide assistance and back - up of other members of team
* You're Part of a Team - Assist the KNA IBP COE team in daily activities related to demand planning system management and critical reporting/data needs for IBP Team.
* Special Projects - Projects compiling spreadsheets and analyzing information
* And you have to be able to juggle - Multiple and conflicting priorities will come up under specific time constraints. You have to be quick to act when these issues arise
Profil requis du candidat:
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
* Pursuing degree in Business, Supply Chain, Statistics or other related field at an accredited institution
* Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours
* Must live within a commutable distance to the work location
* Must have at least one year of college remaining
* Minimum of 3.0 GPA (Cumulative)
* Available for a 12 - 24 month assignment
* Available to work a least 20 hours per week during the school year (between 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday) and 40 hours during summer dates
* Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
* Kellogg K-Values
THE FINER PRINT
The candidate should be able to work 20 - 29 hours per week.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GROW With Us.