Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME)'s accelerated computing platform has transformed data center computing. It's the engine fueling the modern artificial intelligence revolution and is broadly deployed in enterprise, cloud and the largest supercomputers in the world. The (COMPANY NAME) Enterprise Product Group (EPG) is building NVIDIAs enterprise software business and is looking for a Product Manager Intern to join the enterprise software go-to-market (GTM) team.
As an intern in this role, you will partner with (COMPANY NAME) product teams to bring new enterprise software and cloud services to market with (COMPANY NAME) partners, focused on accelerated computing, AI, machine learning, simulation and other areas. You will work closely with product, engineering, sales, marketing and partner teams across (COMPANY NAME) to build and customize solution offerings, define and implement pricing and GTM plans.
It is a both meaningful and rewarding role in that you will be working on a number of different initiatives, often in parallel, with many different teams within (COMPANY NAME). You likely have a product management background in enterprise software and/or cloud services, an understanding of AI and machine learning technologies and experience working with sales and marketing teams to bring new products to market. If you want to drive the adoption of cutting-edge technologies, help us define product go-to-market plans and make a difference in a fun, multifaceted work environment, we want you to join our team!
What you'll be doing:
* Help define GTM strategy, enterprise software offerings, bundling, solution, promotion and / or pricing strategy that accelerate (COMPANY NAME) enterprise software growth.
* Collaborate with product teams to develop strategy and recommendation for new (COMPANY NAME) enterprise software offering or bundles, including special pricing recommendations to address target segments or channels.
* Size the market opportunity for new offerings, develop monetization plan and evaluate financial impact on topline and bottom line.
* Drive executive review and sign-off, implement the strategy and track performance.
* Provide insight in segment and channel to help core Product Managers build product strategy.
* Work with sales, product manager, marketing and other teams to build insight into specific channels and market segments.
* Build relationships with channel and OEM partners. Build strong understanding of their ecosystem and technical solution, the value (COMPANY NAME) enterprise software products adds to their business and solution, and challenges in growing business with them.
* Articulate the end to end ecosystem in specific segments and/or partners, the problem our customer and partners need to solve and their challenges, and the role and value of our products.
What we need to see:
* Currently pursuing your MBA degree
* Some experience in product management, pricing, market intelligence, product marketing, business development, and or related areas
* Enterprise software industry knowledge and proficiency in IT infrastructure technologies.
* Awareness of technology trends and their potential influence.
* Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills
* Self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
* High attention to detail, action oriented, ability to work within stringent deadlines.
* Strong problem solving skills - take initiative to identify current and potential problems and determine the best solution.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Computer Science or Engineering undergrad degree
* Working understanding of machine learning, deep learning, high-performance computing
* Exceptional communication and presentation abilities
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative, autonomous and love a challenge, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Électronique grand public|