Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) Western Region Marketing Intern
(COMPANY NAME) Cars is on an exciting journey, redefining the automotive experience by innovating to make people's lives less complicated. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of automotive marketing!
Within the Western Region office of (COMPANY NAME) Car USA, you will provide support to our Marketing team and assist in the achievement of key organizational objectives. In this role you will collaborate with members or our Sales and Marketing team to help coordinate, execute, track and improve digital campaigns, digital advertisements, and digital presence. You will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on event and campaign management. You'll learn skills like webinar set-up & execution, event management and campaign logistics - from program set up through lead analysis.
* Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
* Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
* Contribute to the creation of regional marketing campaigns and social media content.
* Collaborate with team members to develop campaign presentations and performance reports.
* Support the planning and on-site hosting of marketing events. (some weekends required)
* Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
* Assist with general administrative duties.
* Experience in digital marketing channels with a good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
* Strong interpersonal skills; must be comfortable engaging with and building goodwill with internal and external partners.
* Collaborative team member with the ability to adapt, learn, and be ahead of the curve.
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multi-task.
* Timeline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
* Must have a passion for marketing.
* Valid Drivers' License and clean driving record.
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers' lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
(COMPANY NAME) Cars' continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of (COMPANY NAME) Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At (COMPANY NAME) Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Irvine, CA, US
Job requisition ID
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||12 Jui 2021|
|Type de poste:||Stage|