Description du poste:
Our Summer Internship is 10 weeks long during the months of June through August. It is designed to give you real world hands on experience. You will be working alongside more experienced developers in customizing our software to our clients. The opportunity is invaluable. We have various opportunities within our Software Development Team. You will be part of a team where you will be involved in day to day activities and have an impact.
What You'll Own:
As an Android Software Developer Intern you will be working on modifying/maintaining applications, in addition to owning parts of feature development. You will also be responsible for participating in design and coding activities with other staff members. You will maintain and modify existing applications on your own as well as under directions from senior staff members.
What You Bring to the Table:
* Graduating by June 2021 or earlier with a BS in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Previous experience in working with Android programming
* Be able to work out of our headquarters located in Santa Monica, CA
* Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members
* Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization
* Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies
* Be a team player
* Commit to interning during the period of June-August
What You've Accomplished:
* Developed at least one Android app
* Would have taken Mobile Development or related course work
* Knowledge in Android SDK, Java, or Kotlin
Who We Are:
As healthcare's largest provider of clinical communication solutions, (COMPANY NAME) helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 6,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, (COMPANY NAME) continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2xxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxx8, and 2019). (COMPANY NAME) currently has over 130 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We're Different:
* We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
* We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
* Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
* An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxt)
* A fun environment that embraces a "work hard-play hard" culture
* We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
* This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to (COMPANY NAME) without first entering into a written contract with (COMPANY NAME) will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm