Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Sales Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
An internship with (COMPANY NAME) is a paid program that gives university students the space to find purpose in their careers. We believe that through placing passionate people on the right teams, providing leadership and learning opportunities, and working on impactful projects, purpose is born. Piqued your interest?.
What you'll do:
The primary responsibility of the Qualtrics Sales Development Intern is to build pipeline and uncover new opportunities for our field sales organization within the SuccessFactors & recently acquired Qualtrics line of business. This integral role within the sales team partners with Sales Development Reps & Account Executives on account strategy while leveraging (COMPANY NAME)'s internal resources to help drive opportunities to closure.
* Creating and prioritizing strategic cold-calling and prospecting initiatives to generate new business in the form of qualified opportunities to build sales pipeline
* Conducting high level qualifying conversations with an HR audience in a consultative approach over the telephone
* Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments
* Building cross-departmental trusted relationships and understanding operational business processes/challenges linked to the corporate strategic goals of our prospective customers and connecting these with the (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors & Qualtrics portfolio of solutions
* Meeting and exceeding key KPIs - completed appointments, qualified opportunities, and pipeline progression
* Identifying key decision makers within prospective accounts to determine budget and timeline
* Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting appropriate follow-up in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
The day to day:
* In this role, you will be working alongside your peers making outbound calls into senior level HR decision makers in an open environment.
* 60% of your time will be spent over the phone with prospects; 20% of your time will be spent on research, account planning and strategy; 20% of your time will be spent sending follow up emails and promoting local/virtual events.
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
* Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven
* Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of the sales cycle.
* Expert communication skills, verbal and written
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Proven sales ability and drive
* Good IT or enterprise resource planning knowledge; an understanding of (COMPANY NAME) solutions is an asset
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Works well in a team setting with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
* Ability to serve as a trusted advisor to customers
* Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to articulate the (COMPANY NAME) value proposition clearly while encompassing strong listening skills to identify and prioritize customer needs.
* College degree required or in pursuit.
What you can expect from us:
* An internship experience packed full of events to ensure interns understand our technologies, our competitive landscape, our culture and our leadership philosophy.
* Well-stocked offices with snacks, sodas and candy
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Intern, Developer, ERP, Sales Operations, Entry Level, Sales, Technology