Description du poste:
Founded in November 2014, Back Market is the very first marketplace specialized in refurbished electric and electronic devices. We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure all electric and electronic devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
The Quality Department at Back Market, located in Bordeaux, is in charge of managing relationships on a quality level with merchants based worldwide (+1000 merchants to date) and of delivering the best customer experience possible.
A part of our Customer Care is outsourced to 2 partners and we need to make sure that they receive the most up to date information and deal with our clients with the Back Market DNA.
As Training Associate, you will hold a key position in helping us improve the overall customer experience thanks to the good work of our outsourced Customer Care Heroes*, based worldwide. To deliver this mission, you will build and conduct training programs to enable our Customer Care Heroes deliver their best.
*Hero: a customer care agent wearing a Back Market cape
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
* Train our partner's trainers, in order to be sure that they inject independently Back Market DNA all over the Customer Care Heroes teams
* Build initial and continuous training programs for all teams, and individual programs for low performers
* Work closely with the Process & Project teams to anticipate and plan all training programs used by our partners trainers,
* Find innovative solutions to train trainers and to help trainers train efficiently our Customer Care Heroes to leverage their skills at their best
* Be the ambassador of our partners and share actively their needs and feedbacks to Process & Project teams (based on data and ground experiences)
* Build a newcomers ramp up program with expected results on a timeline and an action plan regarding results
* Set up necessary KPIs to monitor your training results and efficiency
* Visit monthly our partners sites to see the reality of the field and nurture our relationship
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
* You have a previous experience in customer care
* You show strong communication and project management skills
* You are considered a charismatic person who has positive leadership and is able to rally a team on ambitious targets
* You are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
* You thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment
* You ideally have a first experience in e-commerce and/or customer care
* You show enthusiasm for electronic devices / the tech industry
* English is a no brainer
* Phone interview with Lou, Talent Acquisition Specialist
* Technical test
* Interview with Nelly, Training Associate
* Interview with Marion, Head of Customer Care