Description du poste:
You’ll work closely with the CEO on the marketing strategy of RefurbMe at Station F (world largest startup campus) – and execute on the following tasks:
• Establish a content marketing strategy with publication planning. You’ll be collaborating with freelance content writers to publish content on our blog and guest posts – for SEO purposes.
• Monitor SEO performance and experiment with Google/FB ads.
• Write the weekly newsletter (English and French).
• Do marketing and “growth hacking” experiments to bring more traffic to the website.
• Access to the Station F network (+1000 startups and +3500 residents).
• Ability to live at Flatmates, Station F’s coliving (for only 399 euros per month).
• Gain extensive experience in bootstrapping a business and the startup ecosystem.
• You’ll have access to mentors to help you level up your skills and reach your personal goals.
Profil requis du candidat:
We are looking for ambitious, attentive, and curious profiles with:
• General interest in startups, tech, and marketing (that can be expressed outside of the school environment).
• You have already a previous experience in Marketing
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
• You are a rigorous person, structured and organized.
• You have great writing skills in English and French.
• Ease with productivity tools: Trello, Google Docs/Sheets, Notion (Figma, Canva or Sketch are a plus).
• Bonus: You have a particular interest in Apple products and the Circular Economy.
|Publié:||11 Sept 2020|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Commerce au détail|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|
|Compensation:||from 600 euros/month|
|Études demandées:||Marketing et Gestion de Ventes|