Description du poste:
Join (COMPANY NAME) Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Graphic Designer Intern
for our Design Lab team!
At (COMPANY NAME) we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work.
Your place in the team
The team, in which you will work in, is responsible for Service design, UX/UI design within Consumer Business Unit. You will be responsible for the digital UX and UI representation of (COMPANY NAME) Hungary. As a Graphic Designer Intern you will contribute to the online appearance of multiple projects and promotions. You will work with the brand team to incorporate the visual identity of (COMPANY NAME) into features.
What kind of tasks will you have?
* Support the UX/UI team in the creation of digital-first content
* Develop creative concepts and design plans iteratively for several platforms
* Deliver work within project timelines and in an organized manner that can be easily handed over to other teams and team members, with strong attention to detail
* Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver designs encompassing requirements from all stakeholders
* Understand and leverage current technologies to enhance the customer shopping experience, keep up-to-date on the latest digital trends as well as company capabilities
We are looking for you if you
* have an active full-time University/College student status (ideally graduate student)
* Exceptional design skills, attention to detail and consistency
An engaging Graphic Design portfolio
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC and associated design tools
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially when explaining designs
* Ability to read and interpret design languages
* Ability to manage multiple projects, to prioritize and meet deadlines with a short time frame
* Full understanding of best design practices across platforms and channels
* Basic understanding of business and economic principles
* Ability to contribute individually, also participate in teamwork
* Ability to take direction, follow instructions and be open to constructive feedback with a professional and positive attitude
* Being able to use Sketch and Figma is a plus
What we offer to you:
* The Curiosity Internship Program is a part-time job lasting for 6 months. After this period you will have the chance to extend it with additional 6 months!
* We have two options for you: you can decide if you would like to work 20 hours/week or 30 hours/week during the 6 months.
During the internship you will be entitled to the following compensations:
* competitive monthly salary
* mobile phone (iPhone 7 or Galaxy S8 for free!)
* mobile package (unlimited calls, 20 GB data)
* health insurance
* employee discounts
After the Curiosity, our interns will have the opportunity to apply for our Discover Program, which is a 24-month long career program dedicated to fresh graduates, that is based on rotations among the different areas and departments of the company.
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then
* visit our website: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xx/xxxxxxr
* follow our career page on Facebook: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
The future is exciting. Ready?