Description du poste:
We are looking for you to join (COMPANY NAME) and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
(COMPANY NAME) is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
We are looking for a pro-active, passionate and talented Talent Acquisition Intern colleague for our Corporate People & Culture Team. As a Talent Acquisition Intern you will be responsible for supporting the daily work of the Talent Acquisition Partner and the People & Culture Business Partners in the recruitment process for open roles.
As our trusted Intern colleague, you will:
* use social media, professional networking sites/platforms/databases to source and identify potential candidates
* conduct phone screenings, check the candidates' professional background, motivation and language knowledge via telephone interview
* organize face to face interviews
* act as a point of contact for internal/external candidates, providing great candidate experience
* ensure accurate administration of the whole recruitment process
* represent the company on job fairs and networking events.
What can you bring to our team:
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. Furthermore:
* you have ongoing studies at any Hungarian University/college
* you are available at least 25-30 hours per week
* you have a good command of English and have outstanding communication skills
* you have a customer oriented mind-set and you are creative, enthusiastic, pro-active and open to taking over new tasks
* you are open to learn and develop
* you have the passion to find people careers rather than simply jobs
* you are willing to learn and develop and you are open for further career opportunities within (COMPANY NAME).
In exchange we provide you with:
* Valuable professional experience
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours according to your studies
* Support for university thesis writing
* Training opportunities
* Good, accessible location
* Great, people-focused company culture
* Young, diverse and dynamic environment
* Social events & team-building opportunities
* Opportunity for full time role after graduation
Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The (COMPANY NAME) Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our (COMPANY NAME) colleagues across the EMEA region. Today (COMPANY NAME) employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||02 Fev 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|