Description du poste:
About the Company:
(COMPANY NAME) is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, (COMPANY NAME) develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers' preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, (COMPANY NAME) is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that 'engage your senses'. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. (COMPANY NAME) invites you to discover more at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx.
About the Role
You will be the part of a team of 6 Transfer Pricing and Tax Support analysts .responsible for he transfer prices globally for the (COMPANY NAME) accounts. You will support the team performing their daily activities.
* Handle incoming requests and queries in transfer pricing mailbox
* You will participate in Transfer Pricing Mass update
* You will provide support to the team in preparing margin analysis reports on a monthly basis to follow up deviations from targets
* Have active, full-time enrollment to university
* Currently study in Finance and Accounting
* Have interest for Transfer Pricing
* Are available to work minimum 20 hours weekly
* Analytical and structured work style
* You are curious, energetic and have the desire to achieve the best results
If you would like to work in a happy team in an open work environment, and would like to broaden your knowledge in this field or just try out practically what you have learnt in the school, then pleas submit your application.
You will learn a lot in this team and gain experiencexxx9;xxx9; with a market leader company in a multinational environment. In case a fruitful collaboration we would like to offer a long term opportunity to stay with the company.
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world