Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
Supply Chain Planning Engineering is working on the next generation of (COMPANY NAME)'s cloud based SCM planning applications. We want to amaze our customers with provisioning of state-of-the art user experience and low Total Cost of Ownership. Combining the capabilities of (COMPANY NAME) Cloud with the HANA platform, and our Red Dot award-winning Fiori user experience, Integrated Business Planning is a true showcase of (COMPANY NAME)'s strategy.
To ensure the continuous success the of our solutions, we offer a Junior Developer position within a highly motivated team focusing on Sales and Operational Planning for Integrated Business Planning. The team is located in Budapest. This opportunity includes collaboration with an international team from several countries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Junior Developer in our development team in the area Integrated Business Planning you take over the implementations for custom calculations defined by our customers. The implementation is performed in Llang programming language. This language is targeted as a robust, low-level, high-performance programming language inside the (COMPANY NAME) HANA Database which allows the creation and execution of code at runtime. The Llang language is based on concepts from the C/C++ world and can be roughly characterized as a safe subset of C/C++ which is enriched by (COMPANY NAME) HANA Database data types and concepts in order to simplify the manipulation and interaction with database objects. E.g. Llang provides direct access to the table and column objects which are used in the Calculation Engine. You contribute to the team spirit by supporting an environment of continuous learning, exchanging of ideas & thoughts and embracing culture of innovation.
What opportunities we offer:
* An in-depth training program including technical and product related trainings specific to (COMPANY NAME) technologies, ABAP, (COMPANY NAME) FIORI, (COMPANY NAME) HANA
* Working in a cross-functional team defined by the (COMPANY NAME) Lean Software Development Model
* Working as developer in an agile development team according to SCRUM
* Collaboration with highly qualified IT experts
* Developing business software with a strong customer focus (as we work closely together with key customers to develop our solutions)
* Contributing actively to architectural and conceptual definitions
* Taking over responsibility in the design, implementation, testing (including the development and maintenance of test automates) and support in ramp-up phases
* Cooperating closely with other national and international development teams and stakeholders
A strong team of highly qualified experts will coach and advise you during the first few years on the job and will act as contact partners to help you tackle new and challenging tasks. Once you are successfully established within (COMPANY NAME) Development, a wide range of opportunities all over the world to pursue a career in the (COMPANY NAME) Group will be open to you.
* 0-2 years
* Experience in software development projects would be an advantage (internships, student jobs…)
* Graduates are welcome to apply!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Good University Degree in information technology, mathematics, engineering or related area
* Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (preferably Java/C++/C#)
* Good analytical thinking and problem solving
* Ability to work in new, dynamic environments
* Team player
* Open minded, problem-solving aptitude and positive spirit
* Willingness to work with new technologies
* Good English language skills (German is an advantage)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Engineer, Database, Technology, Engineering