Description du poste:
FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Junior Production Engineer
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2020 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - leadership track is a two-year trainee programme to develop your leadership skills and give you broad business knowledge in an international environment. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited with a permanent contract from day one. During your journey, you will follow a development plan that is specifically designed for you. It will include a combination of job-rotations into different organisations, international assignments, work in your own department as well as formal training and seminars. After that period, we believe you will be ready to cover the role you'd been hired for and give your contribution to the company.
As a Junior Production Engineer you will be involved in the following activities to develop and strengthen your abilities towards:
* Safety culture for zero incidents
* Quality requirements of customers and how to fulfil them
* Maximize Efficiency by coordinating effectively between different working processes of the entire production
* People Management by setting goals, providing feedbacks, follow performance, improve skills etc.
* Cooperate amongst supporting functions of Production like Planning-Maintenance-Logistic
* Eradicate losses by contributing to World Class Manufacturing (Total Productive Maintenance) activities. You will use the "Infinite loop approach" means using proper analysis methods, set priorities based on them, use problem solving methods, follow-up and maintain results
* Learn modern technology to produce packaging materials
* Supervise safety, ergonomics and environmental conditions of production
* Leading projects within the organization and participate in cross-functional activities
To apply to the Future Talent Programme:
* You have finished recently or are about to finish your Engineering Bachelor or Master Degree studies, preferably as Automation-, Mechatronics-, Electrical- or Industrial Engineer
* Personal curiosity and openness to digital solutions, Big Data Analytics is a key attribute
* Knowledge of Statistical Process Control method and tools is an advantage (SAP, Six Sigma)
* You have advanced computer (Microsoft Office) and presentation skills
* You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network
* You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive
* You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges
* Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit
* You are fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and verbal
* Continuous learning and development opportunity
* Enthusiastic colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
* Chance to build an international network at a market leading, modern and dynamic company
* Easy and fast access: we provide company shuttle bus service from several locations of Budapest in 25 minutes (Blaha Lujza tér, Ferenc krt, Allee Shopping Center, etc.)
* Extra benefits like company gym, free fresh fruit every day, stylish and activity-based work environment
Don't miss the chance to join our team!
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, submit your application in English online on our career site before 1st April 2020.
Recruitment process information: Please note that the applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If you are a match, you will be invited for a video interview, followed by a personal meeting with the Hiring Manager. As the final step of our recruitment process we are organizing an assessment day for which the top 4 candidates will be invited.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME) AND BUDAÖRS SITE
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries. With more than 24,000 employees around the world, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™", reflects our vision to make food safe and available everywhere.
Since 1992, we have been producing beverage cartons in our Budaörs factory, which has since become one of the largest and most successful factories in the region. We export more than 90% of our production, mainly to the surrounding countries, but the Tetra Recart® packaging is produced only in Hungary and is shipped from here to all over the world.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) is available at wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm