Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME) Hungary is looking for students at least for 6 months period.
REQUIREMENTS OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS:
* Verification of active BSc/MSc student status for the whole period of the internship
* At least four active semester behind
* Intermediate level of English and native Hungarian strongly preferred
* Studies in IT
* The ideal candidate has strong technical (software development and/or OS (Linux preferred) administration) and communication skills.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SaaS Cloud Delivery is a global organization with 800 Engineers worldwide, providing Software as a Service (SaaS) in the cloud for thousands of companies around the globe. The organization in Budapest is focusing on Cloud based applications that include Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Analytics, Learning and more.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Get familiar with various Cloud based applications that are ABAP, JAVA or .NET based.
* Participate in the team work (analyze and resolve problems reported by internal and external customers, and provide high quality resolutions and root cause analysis)
* Participate in different projects that are centered on improving performance or adding new services in conjunction with Infrastructure and/or Development teams
* Communicate with other supporting teams on a global scale
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Seeking students in Computer Science, IT or Engineering with:
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong communication skills in English (both written and oral).
It is also nice to have at least one of the following technical skill:
* Exposure to Linux or Unix like environments
* Excellent programming or scripting skills
* Good understanding and experience in SQL queries
* Oracle, or MSSQL knowledge is a plus
* Experience in software development, system administration or automation systems would be an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER?
* Practice at one of the leading software development company of the world
* Working in a multinational environment in 3 / 4 / 5 days, upon your university curriculum
* Develop expertise and experience in Cloud technologies
* (COMPANY NAME) product know-how
* Familiar and supportive community
* Pleasant working environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, Intern, Engineer, ERP, Curriculum, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering, Education