Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The main goal of Critical Incident Management (CIM) is to react quickly or even prevent critical situations for our customers, which might otherwise impact their major business and we are looking for candidates who strive to make the world run better. CIM has a few business locations in all 3 regions (APJ, EMEA, AMER) and we work in 24x7.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Execute CIM Queue Manager role so that you ensure CIM Service Request distribution in time and according the subteam concept
* Support the core team to keep customer specific SLA
* Assistance to CIM Duty Lead in the daily cooperation within Mission Critical Support Team
* Monitoring of critical incidents to notice cases where CIM assistance is needed
* Assistance in CIMSR handling
* Align, write and upload Meeting Minutes
* Help CIM HU team members in their activities and projects
* Align and document CIM HU trainee activities
* Come up with ideas/feedbacks for further improvement and optmization
* Close cooperation with (COMPANY NAME) Product Support and Development Support organizations
* Professional, proactive communication with (COMPANY NAME) customers & colleagues
* Prepare presentations and statistical reports
* Attend at e-Learning lessons, remote Learning sessions, Classroom trainings and coaching
* Creating internal/external content for our knowledge base
* Basic understanding of core business preocesses
* Basic understanding of complaint management processes
* Experience in IT / Information management / Business administration
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Active student status (Bachelor or Master)
* Sense of diplomacy
* Able to priorities
* Ability to work in teams of multicultural nature
* Strive for conflict handling
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Customer and quality focus
* Ready for continuous Learning improvement
* Open personality
* Strong at communication
* Fluent spoken and written English language skills are required
* Spoken and written German skills are preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
* A compensation package above average
* Continuous personal and professional growth with possibility to participate in the related trainings
* Working accross the teams to learn about other teams
* Superior office and work environment
* International team
* Opportunity to continue coopeartion with (COMPANY NAME) by extending the initial 6 months internship period or moving to the permanent position based on the intern performance and the hiring need at the time
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Management, Technology