Description du poste:
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismCybersecurity & Privacy
Job Description & SummaryA career within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
Our Cybersecurity team helps our clients think more broadly about security and move boldly towards new possibilities. We offer our clients an end-to-end portfolio of services across four stages: assess, build, manage and respond.
Our focus areas are Cyber Risk Strategy, Digital Identity & Access Management, Data Privacy & Protection, Cyber Defense & SOC Optimisation.
* Final year student or a Fresh Graduates from reputable universities, majoring in IT, Computer Science, Information System, Information Engineering, Cybersecurity (IT Background)
* Have a basic knowledge and understand system application, familiar with IT terminologies
* Minimum GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00) and fluent in English
* Available for a full time internship for a minimum duration of 3 months, upto maximum 6 months
* Domicile in Jabodetabek area and/or willing to move to Jakarta during the internship program
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further recruitment process
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Required SkillsBusiness, Consulting, Cyber Defense, Cyber Risks, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Forensic Computing, Microsoft Office, Privacy Protection, Technological Systems
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2024
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||01 Jui 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|
|Durée d'emploi:||3 mois|