Description du poste:
Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismCorporate and Business Strategy
Job Description & SummaryA career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Role in the project:
1. Supporting on documenting the Minutes of Meeting
2. Supporting with Translation of Indonesian to English during meetings
3. Supporting the Project Team in daily tasks and PMO
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further recruitment process.
* Preferably candidates from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.50 (out of 4.00)
* Preferably candidates with education major Industrial Engineering, Technical Engineering, Information System, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, and other relevant field
* Willing to learn new things
* Have a strong foundation of data analytic skills & PMO is a plus
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Required SkillsBusiness, Business Strategies, Consulting
Optional SkillsOrganizing Meetings
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2024
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||01 Jui 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|