Description du poste:
Line of ServiceTax
Industry/SectorBanking and Capital Markets
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Corporate Law practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team possess extensive knowledge of local and national corporate law. You'll help our clients with a range of legal services including provision of support in choosing the type of company, drafting of corporate documents, contracts and the necessary assistance in the performance thereof, setting up companies, structuring capital, restructuring corporate governance, implementing changes to the legal structure, setting up joint ventures, and managing tax and real estate issues.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
* Students in final year majoring in Law, with a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00. Final year undergraduate students majoring in Law are welcome to apply;
* Available to join full-time for three up to six-months internship period at minimum;
* Good team player who enjoys working collaboratively with people from variety of backgrounds.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
(COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Due to the amount of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2024
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||01 Jui 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|
|Durée d'emploi:||6 mois|