Description du poste:
As a member of (COMPANY NAME)'s talented team in Yogyakarta Studio, report to Team Leader and Producer your day-to-day work consists of development, coding and debugging, integrating graphics, sound, and other game components, to deliver video games on high-end mobile devices integrating state-of-the-art technologies (Android, Symbian, Windows Phone 8, IOS, etc).
You will take part in the full cycle development of mobile games from start to finish, in connection with (COMPANY NAME) international teams in America, Europe and Asia. (COMPANY NAME) products are among the top-rated mobile games on major international markets.
* Passionate about coding & gaming
* Good knowledge of Android/Symbian/WindowsPhone8/IOS development is definitely an asset.
* Capabilities in 3D programming and 3D engines (Irrlicht, Orge, etc) is a plus.
* Good English reading and writing skills.
* Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment.
* Ability to work under high pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Good on problem solving and debugging.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in (COMPANY NAME). The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate's expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee's expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people's loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
* Modern facilities
* Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
* Top-rated and international projects
* Performance-base rewards
* We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
* Adaptation to changes
* Continuous and initial training
* Career development
We would like to let you know that we currently work from home (WFH). During WFH, we only accept job applications via online. All application that come by hard file, temporary will not process until further notice.
Videos To Watch