Description du poste:
Line of ServiceAdvisory
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Advisory Deals practice will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps companies navigate the accounting and financial reporting challenges of business combinations. As part of the team, you'll develop roadmaps of the driving economic objectives, determine the appropriate professionals needed, and consider financial reporting implications for deals.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* GPA above 3.0 / Second Class Upper Honours / Distinction average from top public and private university in Indonesia and overseas.
* Demonstrated ability to speak good English language.
* Majoring in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, Engineer, computer science or any other related fields.
* Interested in consulting and/or financial services industry.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor Degree - Economics and Finance, Bachelor Degree - Accounting & Finance
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)English
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||27 Sep 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|