Description du poste:
Line of ServiceAssurance
Job Description & SummaryA career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients' information.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Final year students (S1) majoring in Accounting from reputable universities with no classes left to attend
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA out of 4.00
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Onboarding schedule: December 2023 or January 2024 for three months period
- Working arrangements: Hybrid (willing to come to the office or to client's premises when needed)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Accounting
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsUp to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||06 Sep 2023|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||Audit / Comptabilité|